We need an experienced commercial loan officer
Through personal marketing and networking efforts, loan officer will target, solicit, and secure commercial loan deals to meet personal production and overall firm goals. Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Input and update status of all leads and working customers into CRM database to track progress and performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain all required documentation from the customer and perform all credit and underwriting analysis needed to prepare a complete loan request package and/or presentation in accordance with bank policies, procedures and regulations.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Maximize company profitability through appropriate pricing, fee income, and selling all of the firm’s products and services.
- Ensure that approved loans are processed, closed and funded in an expeditious manner.
- Monitor loan ticklers/exceptions reports and make contact with customers for the collection of new/current financial information.
- Verifies loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Daily review, approval and disposition of commercial overdrafts within authority limits.
- Assist Branch Personnel with the lending needs of commercial customers.
- Promote a positive image for Slatestone Capital in the community. Represent the firm out in the community at events, including, but not limited to, chamber of commerce functions, mixers, charity events, golf tournaments, etc. Identify such events where there is the greatest potential to connect with potential commercial customers to develop leads. Follow up on leads with sales calls to potential customers at their place of business.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and/or 4+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Attend all meetings and complete all training required to ensure best practices compliance.
- Responsible for making suggestions to improve branch/departmental operations and overall firm performance.
- Perform other duties and assignments within the firm at Management’s request.